Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A Coincidence?

Michelle Malkin has a great piece today about the "open-borders lobby." I really do suggest you read it but that is not the main reason I am making this post. In her post, she creates (at least I've never seen it before) an acronym for her least favorite activist category. She dubs the "open-borders lobby":

OBL.

Now is it just me, or was that just tooooooo appropriate? Did she do it on purpose or was this one of those "no- pun- intended" moments? Using the initials of the world's number one terroist to denote the "immigration- at-any-cost" moonbats is a perfect example of effective writing. Great work Michelle!


UPDATE: I would be remiss if I did not include the very important point of Michelle's blog post and her most recent column:

Pro-enforcement is not anti-immigrant!