Saturday, October 23, 2004

If This Was Law & Order; Jack McCoy Would Have This Guy's Ass!

Unfortunately, Jen of Demure Thoughts is feeling like I do sometimes after I go to Drudge.

I just cannot believe my eyes over this one. I realize that nothing has happened (Please God, cross fingers, knock on wood...) but surely when you are dealing with the leader of a nation, this can't be legal?

This piece of crap Charlie Brooker has gone way over the line! The Guardian has gone way over the line by publishing this piece of crap's piece of crap!

Some exerts:

"Heady times. The US election draws ever nearer, and while the rest of the world bangs its head against the floorboards screaming "Please God, not Bush!"

and:

"I'm trying to work out why Bush is afforded any kind of credence or respect whatsoever in his native country."

and:

"Quite frankly, the man's either wired or mad. If it's the former, he should be flung out of office: tarred, feathered and kicked in the nuts. And if it's the latter, his behaviour goes beyond strange, and heads toward terrifying."

and:

"Forgive me for employing the language of the playground, but the man's a tool."

and:

Bush is "...a lying, sniggering, drink-driving, selfish, reckless, ignorant, dangerous, backward, drooling, twitching, blinking, mouse-faced little cheat."

But the one that should have G-Men and Secret Service Agents all over this asshole like white on rice is this one:

"On November 2, the entire civilised world will be praying, praying Bush loses. And Sod's law dictates he'll probably win, thereby disproving the existence of God once and for all. The world will endure four more years of idiocy, arrogance and unwarranted bloodshed, with no benevolent deity to watch over and save us.
John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr - where are you now that we need you?"

I'm all about free speech but this is waaaaaaaaaaay beyond the pale. I was just pissed throughout most of the piece but when I got to the end, hell no! The Guardian thought their little Clark County trick was cute. I have a feeling that they are going to find out what it is like when they (to paraphrase Jack Nicholson) "fuck with the wrong Americans!"

(Please pardon my french but this is just so wrong and I am just so sick and tired of this kind of B S coming from the people who claim to be so:

1) tolerant

2) peace loving

3) inclusive

4) diversity loving

5) "let's have a dialogue" loving)

UPDATE: No one is surprised by this piece of depravity over at The Junkyard!