Monday, October 25, 2004

Adieu For A Bit!

Just a note to let you know that my posting will be spotty if at all for a while. I have just found out that I have a family medical emergency and even if I had the time and a vast amount of material to cover (with it being a week before this contentious election, the vast amount of material is a given) I find that I have very little inclination to blog. Now I am not arrogant enough to believe that my "10 or so" readers are going to be bereft by my absence. But I do feel that I am a small, small part of a great dialogue and that there are a few people out there who have been kind enough to invite me into the conversation. And to those people I feel I owe a little notice. So, if you are of the sort, please say a prayer for my family and I hope to back "talking" with you all really soon.

Lisa