Saturday, February 11, 2006

Silver Lining?

Brought to you by The Big Pharoah
!!!
!!!

"To all my American friends, congratulations!!! Haven't you noticed it?? These days your country is not our villain anymore. Denmark is having its share of our flag burning parades. Sorry my Danish friends, but give these poor Americans a rest and take their place for a moment. I know you're generous.
America, this is the time to celebrate."
Some of the comments are hilarious:
**"We are happy to have some relief. It is hard work being the Great Satan of the World for 26 years straight!"
**"We invaded somebody and somebody took the top spot with a fricken cartoon?"
I never quite thought of it this way and I really must say that I appreciate the sentiment behind Big Pharoah's post. Read the whole thing here.